Handyman, multi-trader or odd-job man. Whatever you call them, they provide the backbone of getting all those little jobs done around the house. Those that you don’t have the time, skill or desire.
Below are some of the more common tasks we undertake. If there is a different problem you would like to talk to about, please contact us.
- Painting over the water mark in the ceiling from the leak upstairs
- Tightening up the wonky banister
- Filling the loft with rockwool insutation
- Laying a laminate floor
- Swapping the handles on kitchen units.
- Tiling an entire bathroom
- Filling, sanding and painting those cracks in the walls
- Putting together that new flat pack furniture (from IKEA)
- Changing light bulbs
- Hanging pictures
- Making the front door fit
- Putting up Shelving
- Hanging blinds and curtains
- Fixing the fence
- Lifting heavy things
- Correcting DIY mistakes
Contact Us Now!
Office 01628 473605, Mobile 07453 576672, Free 0800 8600068